PPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE ACCREDITATION
Delegates who successfully complete the PPM and comply with the related assessment criteria are awarded by the University of Pretoria (at a certificate ceremony) certificates of successful completion.
In addition to the certificate, the PPM is recognized by the following:
- PMI (Project Management Institute) – USA: The Department responsible for academic aspects of the PPM is an authorised training partner (ATP) of the PMI. Candidates who attend the PPM can claim PDUs (Professional Development Units) from the PMI.
- ECSA (Engineering Council of SA): Suitable PPM candidates can claim 5 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points from ECSA.
- SACPCMP (South African Council for the Project and Construction. Management Professions): Suitable PPM candidates can claim 96 CPD Points.
- SACNASP (South African Council for Natural Scientific Professionals): Suitable PPM candidates can claim 5 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points.
- PMSA (Project Management South Africa): On successful completion of the PPM, suitable candidates may be eligible to apply for the professional designation of Project Manager (PM) conferred by Project Management South Africa (PMSA). PMSA is the SAQA recognized professional body representing the interests of project managers across sectors.
Terms and conditions apply:
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is wholly owned by the University of Pretoria. As a public higher education institution, the University of Pretoria functions in accordance to the Higher Education Act 101 of 1997. Enterprises University of Pretoria offers short courses on behalf of the University and these short courses are not credit bearing, and do not lead to formal qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) — unless stated otherwise.